About Agada Tantra
The Department has teaching and training modules on Ayurvedic toxicology,legal medicine and forensic medicine. The department is equipped with rarest collections on toxic medicinal plants, poisonous and non-poisonous snakes and insects. Scheduled collections of charts and models to facilitate tutorials on legal medicines and medical jurisprudence are futuristic. The department conducts regular outpatient sections in the hospitals dealing with bites and stings as well as chronic, refractory skin diseases. The department plans to conduct
Course Outcomes: UG
- Describe emerging practices within forensic science and toxicology.
- Identify the symptoms of poisoning and its antidotes.
- Demonstrate scientific methods and use problem solving methods within the field of forensic science.
- Analyse crime scenes, physical evidences and have ability to note and document all facts.
- Apply ethical standards of legal responsibilities to professional practice.