About Sanskrit, Samhita & Sidhant
Ayurved is the science of life, which has got an global reorganization which deals mainly with health. Sanskrit, Samhita Siddhant department has total five Subject- Sanskrit, Padarth Vigyan evam Ayurved Itihas, Maulik Siddhant and Ashtang Hridyam, Charak-Purvardh and charak-Uttarardh. These subjects are taught in 1st, 2nd and 3rd year. This department deals with classical text (Samhita) of Ayurveda for Scientific exploration and validation. The teaching includes study of Sanskrit and Brihat trayai.
Subjects under the department
- Padarth vigyan Evam Ayurved Itihas
- Moulik Siddhant and Ashtang Hridyam
- Charak Samhita (Poorvardha)
- Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
To make institute recognized for its excellence by providing basic knowledge of samhita and Sanskrit along with shloka recitation.
- Museum with models and many charts.
- Departmental library having so many books.
- Computer with internet facilities.
Activities Carried Out
- Charak Jayanti
- Sanskrit Sambhashan Varga
- Samhita Vachan
- Shloka Recitation